Your Health and Safety comes first!
Post COVID-19 the following measures are being taken by us to ensure a safe environment for you and your family and to minimize the risk of infection.
- Capacity has been reduced to ensure social distancing. To ensure capacity limits are
maintained, total time per child has been slightly reduced in areas such as soft play
(from 60 mins to 40 mins)
- Temperature checks are required prior to entry
- Masks are mandatory for all children and adults 3 years old and above.
- Adults over 18 years of age can be denied entry without proof of vaccination
- Ample sanitizers have been placed throughout our outlet and staff and customers are encouraged to use it often
- Thorough disinfection is carried out every morning as well as during rush hours every
- Our staff is 100% vaccinated. Staff temperature is checked every morning before
opening and their health is monitored closely.
We request the following from you to ensure your safety:
- Maintain a distance of 2 meters from others
- Always keep your masks on (customers will be asked to leave the premises if masks
are taken off at any time)
- Sanitize your hands and your child’s hands often.
- Follow the queuing stickers placed on the floor to ensure distance from others.